Zulu's at Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me Vs. Next Door Neighbour and FUCKING VIRGIN

3 posters

Go down

Me Vs. Next Door Neighbour and FUCKING VIRGIN Empty Me Vs. Next Door Neighbour and FUCKING VIRGIN

Post  chris09davies Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:58 am

Well,

Look at title guess what that cunt did, yes cut through the wire at 6.30 if we hadnt had the issue of a clan match i might not have had the police come round.

I apoligise for not being there but i almost ended up in jail for my reaction. haha

lets just say his opinion of me has changed greatly.

well virgin are out today to fix the wire after a converstion over 3 hours long i shit you not....bastards.
chris09davies
chris09davies
Mongo Bongo

Back to top Go down

Me Vs. Next Door Neighbour and FUCKING VIRGIN Empty Re: Me Vs. Next Door Neighbour and FUCKING VIRGIN

Post  Reubydoobe Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:01 am

I like the sound of this Chris do tell me more? I bet you were not happy about that,we won the match anyway so no worry.2 out of two not bad me thinks. Twisted Evil
Reubydoobe
Reubydoobe
Rambo

Back to top Go down

Me Vs. Next Door Neighbour and FUCKING VIRGIN Empty Re: Me Vs. Next Door Neighbour and FUCKING VIRGIN

Post  chris09davies Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:23 am

well reuby i almost got arrested for god knows what but i was throwing shit broke a couple of windows and threatend to kill him....dont think it helped me watching batman before becaus ei came out with what the joker says about his knife sayin do you know why i use a knife because you can see every detail about a person before they die in the way they scream...haha
chris09davies
chris09davies
Mongo Bongo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultimateclone Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:20 am

chris09davies wrote:i almost got arrested for god knows what but i was throwing shit broke a couple of windows and threatend to kill him

Yeah I have no idea why you were almost arrested... O.o
Ultimateclone
Ultimateclone
Socom Myth

Back to top Go down

Post  chris09davies Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:36 am

Well like i said shit happend he pushed me over the edge i mean to do that on a clan match night....he got wat he deserved.
chris09davies
chris09davies
Mongo Bongo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum